Here are the top 10 reasons I think it is Spring:
10. I saw a flock of geese flying NORTH!
9. I saw a robin in search of a worm in the grass outside our apartment.
8. I saw someone driving with their convertible top down.
7. The giant snow bank in the parking lot of my apartment building has FINALLY melted!
6. When I got home from work last Tuesday, it was 65 degrees inside my apartment and 70 degrees outside!
5. Its actually still light out at 7:00pm!!!!
4. Ryan asked me how to spell "Bracketology."
3. Ryan asked me if I wanted to join a March Madness Bracket Pool with a $20 entrance fee, to which I replied... HA! I'm not paying money to make some random guesses at which teams will win!
2. Ryan asked if he should wear flip flops to life group on Wednesday night.
AND THE NUMBER ONE REASON I THINK SPRING HAS ARRIVED!!!!...
1. Today is March, 20th - which is the official first day of Spring (very creative, I know!) : )
Friday, March 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay for Spring!!!
Post a Comment