Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Overdue Entry
Hey Folks. I know that "My Blog 2.0" is suppose to consist of funny happenings in my life... but I guess I really haven't had anything funny or even fun to report on over the past few months... hence the lack of entries! Things have been pretty standard... I work at work and cook, clean and watch TV at home. I go to church on Sundays, have a church commitment once every other week and have a golf lesson on Monday nights. See what I mean... standard. None of the things I have mentioned are bad... just standard. If anyone has any suggestions as to how to make things not so standard, let me know!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
start going through the alphabet and find one RANDOM thing to blog about each day...wouldn't that be FUN?!?!?! haha.
Post a Comment