Monday, May 12, 2008

I've Been Deceived!

This will be a short one! I just have a quick story to share!


The other morning I was watching the Weather Channel to find out if it would be nice enough that day to walk to and from work. So, I anxiously waited to see the "Local on the 8's," only to find out that it started at 7:57 am, instead of 7:58! How can they call it "Local on the 8's" if it is going to start a whole minute earlier!? Plus, Local on the 7's just doesn't sound as good! In addition, if I were in a real hurry that morning, and I waited to start watching until 7:58, I would have actually missed a whole minute of the forecast!

What is the world coming to!? Now the weather forecasters lie about the weather AND the time! : )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, now we have no weather channel to deceive you :)

adam and andrea said...

You crack me up! : ) Love the blog!!