As a huge fan of Mariokart for Gamecube and as the wife of a pretty big gamer, I must say, I am sadly disappointed with your creation of Mariokart for Nintendo Wii. With today's technology and graphics at your fingertips, you could have made something truly amazing! You could have designed amazingly creative tracks with new features and awesome soundtracks. Instead, it seems you were too preoccupied with how to get Mii characters into the game and allow gamers to connect to the worldwide web in order to play each other. To save time and cut corners, you just copied previous tracks or actually took tracks from previous versions of Mariokart. Now, I get the nostalgia of choosing some of the old school tracks, but if you are going to do that... at least pick GOOD tracks from the old days! Stay tuned to read my thoughts about your track selections in future posts!

Sincerely,
A Disappointed and Concerned Gamer
1 comment:
I think wii graphics aren't much to write home about across the board. my issue with mk wii is that the controls are super sensitive. I forced myself to take a year off from college by playing too much gamecube mk...so I know, i find i can't even stay on the track on wii. I'll stay tuned for your continued musings on this issue.
Post a Comment