1. Today I saw just ONE goose flying by itself! You don't see that very often! I felt sort of sad for him, he must be missing his flock! Hopefully he gets pointed in the right direction and meets up with his fellow-snowbirds! : )
2. Yesterday I saw a little sign in someone's yard indicating that their grass had been sprayed with pesticide or fertilizer or something. What is noteworthy is what the sign said:
This Area
Chemically Treated
Children and Pets
Keep Off
Ok, first of all, really?... they couldn't squeeze the word "was" on there to make it read "This Area WAS Chemically Treated?" And secondly, ok, so the chemical is harmful to children and animals, but not adults? Whatever. : )
3. Lastly, I saw a driveway containing sidewalk chalk with the message "Congrats To Heid the Bride." I can only assume that the bride's name is Heidi and they call her Heid for short? Either way its cute and fun that they wrote her a congratulatory note in sidewalk chalk on the driveway... wait, wouldn't that make it driveway chalk!???
Anyways... stay tuned for more noteworthy sightings! : )
No comments:
Post a Comment