1. Random Seasonal Decor - and I mean random... one house had Halloween decorations along their front path consisting of tomb stones, spider webs and little ghosts, Christmas decorations in their backyard simply in the form of a plastic light up Santa and Reindeer on the roof of the swing set and an Elmo banner on their front door representing Spring or Summer as Elmo appeared in a lush, green, grassy meadow.
2. Sidewalk Chalk - Around Halloween, many kids wrote Happy Halloween messages on their driveways for trick-or-treaters and other people that might walk by their house. While the thought and the message was very nice, someone needs to help them spell "Halloween." I guess it can be a tricky word though! : )
3. Santa in the Fall - So I saw what Santa (really just an older gentleman with white hair and a white bushy beard) does with his time in the Fall (you know, before Thanksgiving and Black Friday, at which time him and his elves really start cranking out the toys!) He visits Ryan's parents' neighborhood with a white pick-up truck and trailer, drinks a diet Arizona Iced Tea and has his trusty black lab with him.
So there you have it, three more noteworthy sightings. I apologize; these sightings took place in early NOVEMBER and I'm only now getting around to writing about them. I'm surprised I even remembered them. Well, until the weather warms up, Nathan and I may not be going on many walks. Perhaps the next "noteworthy sighting" post will be about things we see at the Mall!
No comments:
Post a Comment