Sunday, July 27, 2008
Amazing Friends
So as most of you know, Ryan and I went through a challenging week, first finding out we were pregnant, and then experiencing a miscarriage. We managed to survive the emotional roller coaster however, thanks to all you!... our amazing friends and family. We were seriously blown away by how encouraging, supportive and wonderful everyone was! We knew we had great friends before, but after going through this experience, we've learned that we have amazing friends that could seriously see us through anything! We are both sooo grateful for each and every one of you! You Rock! : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Kristin - I hadn't heard about all that. I'm so sorry to hear, I knew you guys had been trying. Are things going a little better now? How did you handle everything? Again, I'm so sorry to hear about it, and if you want to talk at all, I'm here. It sounds like you've been able to talk a lot with others, which is great. We miss you guys.
Post a Comment