Friday, July 11, 2008

SURVEY!!!!

Hi Friends! I have an important survey that I would like you all to be a part of! It consists only of one short answer question:

What toppings are included on a "hawaiian pizza?"

This isn't a trick question or anything. I'm just curious what the general public defines a "hawaiian pizza" as!

Thank you very much for your input! : )

3 comments:

adam and andrea said...

In consulting with my husband, we agree that it would include canadian bacon and pinapple

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I would have to say, cheese and pinapple for sure, then maybe onion and barbaque chicken? and maybe some bacon bits? And it has to be presented in a craptastic manner all sloppy in the pizza box...yeah, that sounds about right...oh wait.
Of course by "about right" I mean, "Wow, Papa John's is the worst pizza place on Earth!"